Alex Bäuerle, M.Sc.
I completed my masters degree at the Institute of Media Informatics 2017 before joining the research group Visual Computing. Since then, I work on visualization in the domain of artificial intelligence. In case you want to know more about me and my research, go to my personal page.
Alex Bäerle has successfully defended his phd thesis of the title Visualization-based Neural Network Introspection in December 2022.
- Neural Network Visualization
- Explainable AI
- AI Fairness
I supervise(d) the following lectures:
- Deep Learning for Graphics and Visualization (WS 19/20)
- Projekt/Anwendungsfach Data Visualization (reoccuring)
- Seminar Techniken zur visualisierung Neuronaler Netze (SS 18)
- Interaktive Computergrafik (WS 16/18)