Sebastian Maisch, Dr rer. nat.
Sebastian Maisch joint the VISCOM group in April 2015.
Sebastian holds a Diploma in Computer Science (2015) of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). He wrote his Diploma thesis at the KIT’s Computer Graphics Group. The title of the thesis was: Discrete Ordinate Methods with WENO Interpolation.
He successfully defended his phd thesis of the title Improving Interactive Rendering of Volumetric Effects in Computer Graphics and Visualization in February 2021. He then took up a job at an IT company at Karlsruhe.
- Global Illumination
- Participating Media
- Skin Rendering
- 3D Game Engine Development (Project): SS16
- Computergrafik I (Exercises): WS15/16
- Data Visualization (Exercises): SS16
- Game Engine Technologies (Exercises): WS16/17
- Visual Computing (Project): SS15, WS15/16, SS16, WS16/17, SS17
The lab of the VISCOM group contains a 2.5m x 4m sized projection wall. We use 12 x 2 FullHD projectors to show interactive images using passive stereo. The wall contains a touch interface for input.