Daniel Wolf, M.Sc.
Daniel Wolf works as a research associate in a cooperation between the Department of Radiology at the University Hospital of Ulm and the Visual Computing Research Group at the University of Ulm. He received his Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Deep Learning from the University of Ulm in 2020. Website: cooperation Radiology-VISCOM
- Deep Learning on Medical Images
- Pre-Training of Deep Learning Models with Self-Supervised Learning (Contrastive Learning and Masked Autoencoders)
- Data Augmentation
- Seminar Research Trends in Visual Computing: Pre-Training with Contrastive Learning [WT22/23]
- Project Deep Learning for Graphics and Visualization [WT21/22, ST22 ,WT22/23]
- Racoon: Responsible computer scientist of the Raccon project for the University Hospital Ulm Website Racoon