Julian Kreiser, Dr.
Julian Kreiser joined the Visual Computing Group in April 2015 as research associate. On March 22nd 2021, he successfully defended his doctoral thesis with the title “Projection-Driven Medical Visualization”. He holds a Master of Science which he finished in 2016 at Ulm University in the field of computer science. The title of his Master’s thesis was “Interactive Shadow Based Surface Acquisition”. Prior to his Master’s, Julian studied technical computer science at Ulm University of Applied Science and finished his Bachelor’s in 2013. He left the research group by the end of April 2023.
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Visual Computing (Proseminar): WT16/17, WT17/18, ST18, WT18/19, ST19
- Visual Computing (Seminar): WT15/16, ST16
- Visual Computing (Project): ST15, WT15/16, ST16, WT16/17, ST17, WT17/18, ST19, WT19/20, ST20, WT20/21, ST21, WT21/22, ST22
- Data Visualization: ST17, ST20, ST21
- Interactive Computergraphics: SS22